GBYO is going to the Baltics in Summer 2020! We are pleased to present an exciting, interesting and original itinerary to our members.
9-DAY TOUR OF THE BALTICS AND RUSSIA
PERFORMANCES IN TALLINN, ESTONIA; HELSINKI, FINLAND; AND ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
JULY 1-9, 2020
The tour will be led by Tumlare, an established performance tour company with offices in all the major cities in Europe, including the three we will be visiting.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ITINERARY & PRICING
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TUMLARE
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE TRIP!
Basic info about touring with GBYO and Tumlare:
- Musicians in Symphony or Principal Orchestras or Jazz 1 Ensemble in the 2019-20 season are eligible to perform on the trip.
- All GBYO families are welcome to travel with us.
- An early bird discount of $300 per person will be applied to all registrations by April 30, 2019. Discount code: SPRING.
- If you are not yet in one of the eligible ensembles but are accepted for next season, you will have the opportunity to register in the fall and there will be a discount code for you. Current members of eligible ensembles must register by April 30 to get the early bird discount.
- The trip is all-inclusive except for lunches (one lunch is included) and a Russian tourist visa.
- Large instruments will be rented abroad.
- Financial assistance for eligible students will likely be made available in the fall. There will be an application process.
Questions? Email gbyo[at]gbyo[dot]org.
We look forward to traveling with you!